Alternative Medical Treatments and Therapies in Kingston upon Thames (Surrey)
31 Castle Street
Kingston upon Thames
Chiropractic natural health & healing holistic massage wellbeing seminars twice per month www.chiropractorbath.com www.chiropractorbath.blogspot.co.uk
1. I Specialise in long-term, complicated, recurring injuries and
2. Using a holistic approach I will consider all aspects of your life in
helping you regain your health: Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,
Spiritually & Socio-Economic/Lifestyle.
3. Gentle hands-on treatment combined with wellbeing advice.
4. I strive to develop a bespoke treatment and lifestyle plan for you
that is practical, affordable and achievable.
5. People of ALL ages benefit from our programmes.
6. I believe in a TEAM approach, where your care doesn't stop when
you leave our office.
7. Fifteen Years experience providing healthcare, helping thousands of people.
Trained as a Doctor of Chiropractic, but now I practice
without a label or profession (see here for why.)
8. Still not sure? Please take a look at our testimonials & case studies
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.
it’s funny actually, I started to see Matt for a lower back pain issue, which started to resolve nice and quickly, but I also started to feel that I had more energy, maybe because I was sleeping better, but it seemed like more than that. Anyway, the more I saw him, and the more I slowly changed my lifestyle and added a few supplements I felt I didn’t have the anxiety I used to just, used to! I brought my daughter to matt to see if he could do anything about her asthma, something I would never have done before; and all it too was a handful of 121 treatment sessions, some supplements, a breathwork exercise to ground her and switching to a more alkaline diet – and no steroids or hospital visits for over a year now. thank you matt
I had leg pain/sciatica which I was told was because of an accident from years ago, and I had to just live with it. I’m glad I didn’t listen to that, as four months have passed of a six month programme and I only get a sore leg if I drive for more than three hours; which is a brilliant excuse to make my husband do the driving
Testimonials are added by the business owner and are not independently verified.